Package: lightyears (1.3a-5) [universe]
Links for lightyears
Download Source Package lightyears:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals
- Python Applications Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.jwhitham.org.uk]
single player real-time strategy game with steampunk sci-fi
You have to build and maintain a steam distribution network on an alien planet, while under attack from aliens and other hazards. The game has three difficulty levels, an interactive tutorial, and a scoring system.
"20.000 Light Years Into Space" is written in Python using pygame and it was rewarded with the second place in the Pyweek March 2006 Individual Entries category.
Other Packages Related to lightyears
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pygame (>= 1.7)
- SDL bindings for games development in Python
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: ttf-dejavu-core
- Vera font family derivate with additional characters
- sug: python-psyco
- Python specializing compiler