Package: logrotate (3.7.8-4ubuntu2.2) [security]
Links for logrotate
Download Source Package logrotate:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Paul Martin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Log rotation utility
The logrotate utility is designed to simplify the administration of log files on a system which generates a lot of log files. Logrotate allows for the automatic rotation compression, removal and mailing of log files. Logrotate can be set to handle a log file daily, weekly, monthly or when the log file gets to a certain size. Normally, logrotate runs as a daily cron job.
Other Packages Related to logrotate
- dep: base-passwd (>= 220.127.116.11)
- Debian base system master password and group files
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.15)
- lib for parsing cmdline parameters
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries