Package: ltsp-controlaula (1.4.0-1) [universe]
Links for ltsp-controlaula
Download Source Package controlaula:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- José L. Redrejo Rodríguez
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Classroom management tool with ltsp clients
Assists teachers in the management of a classroom with computers in the students desktops. It also gives to the student tools to share files and work in groups and send messages to the teacher or the other collegues.
When using LTSP this package must be installed in the clients chroot.
Check the documentation for detailed instructions to set it up.
Other Packages Related to ltsp-controlaula
- dep: avahi-daemon (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD daemon
- dep: avahi-utils (>= 0.6.16)
- Avahi browsing, publishing and discovery utilities
- dep: gambas2-gb-crypt (>= 2.14)
- The Gambas crypt encription component
- dep: gambas2-gb-settings (>= 2.14)
- Gambas utilities class
- dep: gambas2-runtime (>= 2.14)
- The Gambas runtime
- dep: iptables
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: ldm
- LTSP display manager
- dep: sshfs (>= 2.0-1)
- filesystem client based on SSH File Transfer Protocol
- dep: vlc
- multimedia player and streamer
- rec: ethtool
- display or change Ethernet device settings