Package: madbomber (0.2.5-4) [universe]
Links for madbomber
Download Source Package madbomber:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Christian T. Steigies
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A Kaboom! clone
"Mad Bomber" is a clone of Activision's classic Atari 2600 console game, "Kaboom!," by Larry Kaplan, with spruced-up graphics and sound effects, and music.
The Mad Bomber is loose in the city and he's dropping bombs everywhere! It's your job to catch them before they hit the ground and explode. Luckily, you have a set of trusty buckets to extinguish the bombs with.
Other Packages Related to madbomber
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: madbomber-data
- Datafiles for madbomber