Package: madplay (0.15.2b-7) [universe]
Links for madplay
Download Source Package madplay:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Mad Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Sam Clegg
- Kurt Roeckx
- Clément Stenac
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
MPEG audio player in fixed point
MAD is an MPEG audio decoder. It currently only supports the MPEG 1 standard, but fully implements all three audio layers (Layer I, Layer II, and Layer III, the latter often colloquially known as MP3.). There is also full support for ID3 tags.
All work is done in fixed point, so it even works on machines without an FPU.
Other Packages Related to madplay
- dep: libid3tag0 (>= 0.15.1b)
- ID3 tag reading library from the MAD project
- dep: libmad0 (>= 0.15.1b-3)
- MPEG audio decoder library