Package: echolot (2.1.8-6) [universe]
Links for echolot
Download Source Package echolot:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Peter Palfrader
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Pinger for anonymous remailers such as Mixmaster
A Pinger in the context of anonymous remailers is a program that regularly sends messages through remailers to determine their status. Based on the responses, the Pinger calculates reliability statistics which may be used by remailer clients to choose a chain of remailers to use.
Furthermore, Echolot collects configuration parameters and keys of remailers and offers the collected information in a format readable by remailer clients. This helps reduce the administration effort required to use or host remailers.
Other Packages Related to echolot
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: gnupg (>= 1.0.7)
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- dep: libgnupg-interface-perl (>= 0.33)
- Perl interface to GnuPG
- dep: libhtml-template-perl
- HTML::Template : A module for using HTML Templates with Perl
- dep: mixmaster
- Anonymous remailer client and server