Package: geximon (0.7.7-2) [universe]
Links for geximon
Download Source Package geximon:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- David Watson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [projects.planetwatson.co.uk]
a monitor for the exim MTA
geximon is a Gtk2 reimplementation of eximon, an X monitor for the exim mail transport agent. It has all features of the original (tracking the log, managing the mail queue, plotting, etc.) and more. It also integrates with exiwhat (allowing you to manage active exim instances), exigrep, and eximstats. The interface is intuitive, compact, and easy to use.
Other Packages Related to geximon
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set