Package: acl2-infix (3.6-4) [universe]
Links for acl2-infix
Download Source Package acl2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Camm Maguire
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp: infix interface
ACL2 is both a programming language in which you can model computer systems and a tool to help you prove properties of those models.
This package contains utilities and libraries to access ACL2 via an infix notation similar to that used in many non-lisp programming languages.
Other Packages Related to acl2-infix
- dep: acl2 (= 3.6-4)
- A Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp: main binary
- dep: texlive-latex-recommended
- TeX Live: LaTeX recommended packages
- rec: acl2-infix-source (= 3.6-4)
- A Computational Logic for Applicative Common Lisp: infix source