Package: kseg (0.4.0.3-2) [universe]
Links for kseg
Download Source Package kseg:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Steve M. Robbins
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Sketchpad for planar Euclidean geometry
KSEG allows you to interactively create a geometrical construction, similar to what you can do with a straight edge and compass. Points may be inserted on the page with right mouse-button clicks, and then used to form segments, lines, circles, or other geometrical objects. At any time you can drag existing points around, and watch how the constructed objects respond.
See http://www.mit.edu/~ibaran/kseg.html for more info.
Other Packages Related to kseg
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.6)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.1)
- compression library - runtime