Package: libcdd-test (094b.dfsg-4) [universe]
Links for libcdd-test
Download Source Package cddlib:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Tim Abbott
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ifor.math.ethz.ch]
Test programs for libcdd-dev
The cddlib library is a C library for manipulating general convex polyhedra. It supports converting between the system of linear inequalities representation and a vertices and extreme rays representation of a polyhedron, and also supports solving linear programming problems.
This package contains test programs.
Other Packages Related to libcdd-test
- dep: libcdd0
- Library for finding vertices of convex polytopes, runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3