Package: octave-xraylib (1.0.8-2build1) [universe]
Links for octave-xraylib
Download Source Package octave-xraylib:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Octave Group (Mail Archive)
- Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson
- Rafael Laboissiere
- Thomas Weber
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [octave.sourceforge.net]
Octave bindings to the xraylib functions
Xraylib is a library to provide access to data sets from different published works on spectroscopic and imaging techniques using X-ray fluorescence. Although the target applications are on X-ray fluorescence, cross sections of interactions like photoionization, coherent scattering and Compton scattering, as well as form factors and anomalous scattering functions, are also available.
This package contains the binding to access the xraylib functions from Octave, a scientific computation software.
This Octave add-on package is part of the Octave-Forge project.
Other Packages Related to octave-xraylib
- dep: libfftw3-3
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: octave3.2 (>= 3.2.0-1)
- GNU Octave language for numerical computations (3.2 branch)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime