Package: pyxplot (0.7.1+1-1) [universe]
Links for pyxplot
Download Source Package pyxplot:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Stuart Prescott
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.pyxplot.org.uk]
data plotting program producing publication-quality output
PyXPlot is a command-line graphing/plotting package with a simple interface resembling that of Gnuplot.
PyXPlot aims to improve significantly upon the quality of Gnuplot's output, producing publication-quality figures. To this end, text is rendered with all of the beauty and flexibility of the LaTeX typesetting environment.
This package includes extensive documentation and examples that can be found in the /usr/share/doc/pyxplot directory. A gallery of sample plots is available from the project's web site.
Other Packages Related to pyxplot
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pyx (<< 0.11~)
- Python module for generating PostScript graphics
- dep: python-pyx (>= 0.10)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages