Package: r-cran-kernsmooth (2.23-3-2) [universe]
Links for r-cran-kernsmooth
Download Source Package kernsmooth:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU R package for kernel smoothing and density estimation
This package provides functions for kernel smoothing and density estimation corresponding to M.P. Wand and M.C. Jones, "Kernel Smoothing", 1995.
This package is part of the set of packages that are 'recommended' by R Core and shipped with upstream source releases of R itself.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-kernsmooth
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-mass
- GNU R package of Venables and Ripley's MASS