Package: r-cran-nws (188.8.131.52-1) [universe]
Links for r-cran-nws
Download Source Package r-cran-nws:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU R package for distributed programming via NetWorkSpaces
This Debian package provides support for NetWorkSpaces (NWS), a distributed computing toolkit which makes it easy to use computing clusters from within the Python and GNU R languages and scripting environments..
See http://www.ddj.com/web-development/200001971 for a recent overview article on NetWorkSpaces (albeit with a focus on use from Python).
Other Packages Related to r-cran-nws
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0~20091013)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- sug: python-nwsserver (>= 2.0.0)
- NetWorkSpaces server for distributed applications