Package: r-cran-vr (7.3-0-1) [universe]
Links for r-cran-vr
Download Source Package vr:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Dirk Eddelbuettel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNU R package accompanying the Venables and Ripley book on S
This package provides functions and datasets from the book by William N. Venables and Brian D. Ripley, "Modern Applied Statistics with S", 4th ed., Springer, 2002. The VR package contains four individuals packages: MASS, class, nnet and spatial.
These packages are now shipped in individual packages upon which this package depends. Once all reverse Depends: on r-cran-vr are resolved you will be able to remove the metapackage.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-vr
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.10.0~20091013)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-class
- GNU R package for classification
- dep: r-cran-mass
- GNU R package of Venables and Ripley's MASS
- dep: r-cran-nnet
- GNU R package for feed-forward neural networks
- dep: r-cran-spatial
- GNU R package for spatial statistics