Package: regina-normal-mpi (4.6-1.1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for regina-normal-mpi
Download Source Package regina-normal:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ben Burton
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [regina.sourceforge.net]
MPI utilities for Regina, the 3-manifold topology software
Regina is a suite of mathematical software for 3-manifold topologists. This package contains the components of Regina that are designed to run large parallel computations on a cluster using MPI.
These components have been built against the MPICH implementation of MPI. This means that they must be run under the MPICH runtime environment (and not LAM). The MPICH runtime environment can be found in the package mpich-bin.
The standard components of Regina, including the graphical user interface and users' handbook, can be found in the separate package regina-normal.
Highlights of Regina include triangulation analysis and simplification, census creation and normal surface enumeration.
Other Packages Related to regina-normal-mpi
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.15)
- lib for parsing cmdline parameters
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: regina-normal (<< 4.6.1-0)
- 3-manifold topology software with normal surface support
- dep: regina-normal (>= 4.6-1)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: mpich-bin
- MPI parallel computing system implementation