Package: mercurial-common (1.4.3-1) [universe]
Links for mercurial-common
Download Source Package mercurial:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Python Applications Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Vincent Danjean
- Vernon Tang
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.selenic.com]
scalable distributed version control system (common files)
Mercurial is a fast, lightweight Source Control Management system designed for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.
This package contains the architecture independent components of Mercurial, and is generally useless without the mercurial package.
Other Packages Related to mercurial-common
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: mercurial (= 1.4.3-1)
- scalable distributed version control system