Package: console-cyrillic (0.9-16) [universe]
Links for console-cyrillic
Download Source Package console-cyrillic:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Anton Zinoviev
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Better Cyrillic support for Linux console
This package provides Cyrillic support on the Linux console with great number of customizations:
1) Various supported encodings: utf-8, cp1251, ibm866, iso-8859-5, koi8-r, koi8-u, mac-cyrillic, mik, pt154 and rk1048.
2) Belarusian, two Bulgarian, two Kazakh, Macedonian, Mongolian, two Russian, Serbian and two Ukrainian keyboard mappings.
3) Many screen fonts.
4) Utilities: cyr, displayfont, dumppsf, makeacm, mkvgafont, raw2psf.
5) Two fonts for Dosemu.
6) Uses DebConf.
Other Packages Related to console-cyrillic
- dep: console-terminus (>= 4.16-2)
- Fixed-width fonts for fast reading on the Linux console
- dep: perl-base (>= 5.8.3-2)
- minimal Perl system