Package: ctcs (1.3.1~pre1-1) [universe]
Links for ctcs
Download Source Package ctcs:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Matt Palmer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
Hardware testing/burnin suite
The Cerberus Test Control System is a test suite for use by developers and others to test hardware. It includes a modular test system that allows you to build and integrate your own tests, however it comes with a solid hardware stress-testing configuration.
CAUTION: This package is designed to stress-test hardware components, and as such can lead to crashes, data loss or hardware damage. Do not use this package on machines that you can't afford to lose.
Other Packages Related to ctcs
- dep: psmisc
- utilities that use the proc file system
- rec: build-essential
- Informational list of build-essential packages
- rec: cpuburn
- a collection of programs to put heavy load on CPU
- rec: crashme
- Stress tests operating system stability
- rec: memtester
- A utility for testing the memory subsystem