Package: debian-bts-applet (0.3) [universe]
Links for debian-bts-applet
Download Source Package debian-bts-applet:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lamb
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GNOME panel applet for monitoring the status of Debian bugs
debian-bts-applet is a GNOME Panel applet for monitoring the status of bugs filed in the Debian Bug Tracking System (BTS).
It provides a more desktop-centric way of "subscribing" to bugs compared to the email@example.com method as well as providing an "at-a-glance" view of all subscribed bugs. It also provides a libnotify desktop notification when subscribed bugs' statuses change.
Other Packages Related to debian-bts-applet
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-btsutils
- Python module to interact with debbugs servers
- dep: python-glade2 (>= 2.10)
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-notify
- Python bindings for libnotify
- sug: reportbug
- reports bugs in the Debian distribution
- sug: reportbug-ng
- Package not available