Package: gnumed-server (0v12.0-1) [universe]
Links for gnumed-server
Download Source Package gnumed-server:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Tille
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gnumed.org]
medical practice management - server
This is the GNUmed Electronic Medical Record. Its purpose is to enable doctors to keep a medically sound record on their patients' health. Currently it is not fully featured. The features provided are, however, tested, in use, and considered stable. This package does NOT yet provide functionality for billing and stock keeping.
While the GNUmed team has taken the utmost care to make sure the medical records are safe at all times you still need to make sure you are taking appropriate steps to backup the medical data to a safe place at appropriate intervals. Do test your backup and disaster recovery procedures, too !
Protect your data! GNUmed itself comes without any warranty whatsoever. You have been warned.
This package contains the PostgreSQL server part.
Note: The package does currently _NOT_ build the GNUmed database but just installs the needed SQL files. Please see README.Debian.
Other Packages Related to gnumed-server
- dep: bsd-mailx
- simple mail user agent
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: openssl
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) binary and related cryptographic tools
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: rsync
- fast remote file copy program (like rcp)
- rec: postgresql-filedump-8.4
- Utility to format PostgreSQL files