Package: navit-graphics-qt-qpainter (0.2.0~svn2897+dfsg.1-1build1) [universe]
Links for navit-graphics-qt-qpainter
Download Source Package navit:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Gilles Filippini
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [navit.sourceforge.net]
Car navigation system with routing engine - Qt graphic plugin
Navit is a car navigation system with routing engine.
Its modular design is capable of using vector maps of various formats for routing and rendering of the displayed map. It's even possible to use multiple maps at a time.
The GTK+ or SDL user interfaces are designed to work well with touch screen displays. Points of Interest of various formats are displayed on the map.
The current vehicle position is either read from gpsd or directly from NMEA GPS sensors.
The routing engine not only calculates an optimal route to your destination, but also generates directions and even speaks to you using speech-dispatcher.
This package contains the graphic qt-qpainter plugin to use with Qt aware GUIs plugins.
Other Packages Related to navit-graphics-qt-qpainter
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.1.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- rec: navit (= 0.2.0~svn2897+dfsg.1-1build1)
- Car navigation system with routing engine