Package: pgpool (3.4.1-2) [universe]
Links for pgpool
Download Source Package pgpool:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Peter Eisentraut
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pgpool.projects.postgresql.org]
connection pool server for PostgreSQL
pgpool is a connection pool server for PostgreSQL, running between PostgreSQL's client and server. Any PostgreSQL client can connect to pgpool as if it's a real PostgreSQL server; pgpool caches the connection to the PostgreSQL server to reduce the overhead involved in establishing the connection to it. pgpool can also be used with two PostgreSQL servers for fail over purposes. If the first server goes down, pgpool will automatically switch to the secondary server.
Other Packages Related to pgpool
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-3)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: postgresql-common (>= 26)
- PostgreSQL database-cluster manager