Package: rt3.8-clients (3.8.7-1ubuntu2.3) [security] [universe]
Links for rt3.8-clients
Download Source Package request-tracker3.8:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Request Tracker Group (Mail Archive)
- Niko Tyni
- Jacob Helwig
- Toni Mueller
- Ivan Kohler
- Dominic Hargreaves
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
mail gateway and command-line interface to request-tracker3.8
Request Tracker (RT) is a ticketing system which enables a group of people to intelligently and efficiently manage tasks, issues, and requests submitted by a community of users. It features web, email, and command-line interfaces (see the package rt3.8-clients).
This package provides the 3.8 series of RT. It can be installed alongside the 3.6 series without any problems.
RT is a high-level, portable, platform independent system that eases collaboration within organizations and makes it easy for them to take care of their customers.
RT manages key tasks such as the identification, prioritization, assignment, resolution, and notification required by enterprise-critical applications, including project management, help desk, NOC ticketing, CRM, and software development.
This package provides support for injecting tickets into Request Tracker from a mail server via rt-mailgate. It may be installed onto any machine where you want to use the "rt" command-line interface.
Other Packages Related to rt3.8-clients
- dep: libhtml-format-perl
- format HTML syntax trees into text, PostScript or RTF
- dep: libhtml-tree-perl
- represent and create HTML syntax trees
- dep: libterm-readkey-perl
- A perl module for simple terminal control
- dep: libwww-perl
- Perl HTTP/WWW client/server library
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: libio-socket-ssl-perl
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets