Package: slbackup-php (0.3-2) [universe]
Links for slbackup-php
Download Source Package slbackup-php:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Patrick Winnertz
- Morten Werner Olsen
- Finn-Arne Johansen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
web-based administration tool for slbackup
Slbackup-php provides the necessary functions to maintain a slbackup repository.
- scheduling of slbackup execution; - editing of the configuration file; - verifying SSH keys and successful backups; - restoring from backups; - removing old backups from the repository.
Other Packages Related to slbackup-php
- dep: libapache2-mod-php5
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)
- dep: php5-cli
- command-line interpreter for the php5 scripting language
- dep: smarty
- Template engine for PHP
- dep: smarty-gettext
- Gettext plugin enabling internationalization in Smarty
- dep: ssh
- secure shell client and server (metapackage)