Package: steghide (0.5.1-9) [universe]
Links for steghide
Download Source Package steghide:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ola Lundqvist
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A steganography hiding tool
Steghide is steganography program which hides bits of a data file in some of the least significant bits of another file in such a way that the existence of the data file is not visible and cannot be proven.
Steghide is designed to be portable and configurable and features hiding data in bmp, wav and au files, blowfish encryption, MD5 hashing of passphrases to blowfish keys, and pseudo-random distribution of hidden bits in the container data.
Other Packages Related to steghide
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1-21)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libmcrypt4
- De-/Encryption Library
- dep: libmhash2
- Library for cryptographic hashing and message authentication
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1-4)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime