Package: swordfish (0.9-2) [universe]
Links for swordfish
Download Source Package swordfish:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Chris Lamb
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [chris-lamb.co.uk]
High level key-value database with a RESTful HTTP interface (server)
To this end, Swordfish's primary data structure is a dictionary with ordered keys and provides functionality for atomically manipulating and querying these structures, including set-based operations such as intersection and difference.
Other Packages Related to swordfish
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libevent-1.4-2 (>= 1.4.11-stable)
- An asynchronous event notification library
- dep: libtokyocabinet8 (>= 1.4.14)
- Tokyo Cabinet Database Libraries [runtime]