Package: mumble-django (1.1-1) [universe]
Links for mumble-django
Download Source Package mumble-django:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian VoIP Team (Mail Archive)
- Patrick Matthäi
- Kilian Krause
- Michael Ziegler
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.bitbucket.org]
A Mumble-Server web interface
mumble-django is a Django web interface application that configures a Murmur server. It is able to create and remove vservers, start/stop them, and configure them.
Furthermore, registered Django users can sign up for user accounts on the configured vservers and change their registration names and passwords.
This package contains a fully functional Django project that runs as a standalone web application. Use this if you do not have a Django-driven website that you could integrate mumble-django in.
* Channel viewer * Detailed server configuration via Django's Admin interface (for the hoster) * User registration: Users can register and manage their accounts themselves * Granting/revoking membership in the Admin group * existing server instances and users are recognized during installation * Admin group members can configure basic settings like MOTD and server password via the web interface, without getting access to settings like maximum user count and allowed bandwith * Does not require access to Murmur's database * Setting users' textures * Munin plugin that graphs the user count on each server instance * Reusable: via the python-django-mumble package, the Mumble app can easily be integrated into other Django projects * Extendable: Writing Python scripts that access mumble-django's database and use its API to interact with Murmur is easy
Other Packages Related to mumble-django
- dep: libapache2-mod-wsgi (>= 2.3)
- Python WSGI adapter module for Apache
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-django-mumble (>= 1.1-1)
- A Mumble-Server config application for Django
- dep: python-django-registration (>= 0.7)
- A user-registration application for Django
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- sug: munin-node
- network-wide graphing framework (node)
- enh: mumble-server
- Low latency VoIP server