Package: neko (1.8.1-2) [universe]
Links for neko
Download Source Package neko:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jens Peter Secher
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [nekovm.org]
Lightweight virtual machine - compiler and tools
The compiler converts a source file (.neko) into a bytecode file (.n) that can be executed with the Virtual Machine. You can use the compiler as standalone commandline executable separated from the virtual machine, or as a Neko library to perform compile-and-run for interactive languages.
Neko was written by Nicolas Cannasse.
Other Packages Related to neko
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libneko0
- Lightweight virtual machine - shared library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.6.16)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.0)
- compression library - runtime