Package: aiccu (20070115-11) [universe]
Links for aiccu
Download Source Package aiccu:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Reinier Haasjes
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.sixxs.net]
SixXS Automatic IPv6 Connectivity Client Utility
This client configures IPv6 connectivity without having to manually configure interfaces etc. A SixXS account or an account of another supported tunnel broker and at least one tunnel are required. These can be freely requested from the SixXS website at no cost. For more information about SixXS check their homepage.
Other Packages Related to aiccu
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: iputils-ping
- Tools to test the reachability of network hosts
- dep: iputils-tracepath
- Tools to trace the network path to a remote host
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.