Package: bandwidthd-pgsql (2.0.1+cvs20090917-3) [universe]
Links for bandwidthd-pgsql
Download Source Package bandwidthd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Andreas Henriksson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [bandwidthd.sourceforge.net]
Tracks usage of TCP/IP and builds html files with graphs
BandwidthD tracks usage of TCP/IP network subnets and builds html files with graphs to display utilization. Charts are built by individual IPs. Color Codes HTTP, TCP,UDP, ICMP, VPN, P2P, etc.
This is the PostgreSQL version of bandwidthd which supports multiple sensors and uses a dynamic (php-based) web interface. If you don't need these features then using the package bandwidthd is suggested.
Other Packages Related to bandwidthd-pgsql
- dep: dbconfig-common
- common framework for packaging database applications
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 1.0.0-1)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libpq5 (>= 8.4~0cvs20090328)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: php5-gd
- GD module for php5
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.