Package: debpartial-mirror (0.2.97) [universe]
Links for debpartial-mirror
Download Source Package debpartial-mirror:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Otavio Salvador
- Martin Fuzzey
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [projetos.ossystems.com.br]
tools to create partial Debian mirrors
Mirroring of partial Debian repositories is easy with the debpartial-mirror tool.
With it, you can mirror selected sections, priorities, packages, virtual packages, or even files and directories matching regular expressions. Packages may be drawn from any number of sources, with dependencies for each source resolved from whichever other sources you specify.
Other Packages Related to debpartial-mirror
- dep: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-apt
- Python interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: python-cdd (>= 0.0.8)
- library to make easier to build CDD related applications
- dep: python-pycurl
- Python bindings to libcurl
- dep: python-support (>= 0.7.1)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules