Package: deluge-gtk (1.2.2-2) [universe]
Links for deluge-gtk
Download Source Package deluge:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Cristian Greco
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.deluge-torrent.org]
bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (GTK+ ui)
Deluge is a full-featured, multi-platform, multi-interface BitTorrent client.
It uses libtorrent-rasterbar in it's backend and features multiple user-interfaces including: GTK+, web and console.
This package contains the GTK+ user-interface.
Other Packages Related to deluge-gtk
- dep: deluge-common (= 1.2.2-2)
- bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (common files)
- dep: librsvg2-common
- SAX-based renderer library for SVG files (extra runtime)
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-notify
- Python bindings for libnotify
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: xdg-utils
- desktop integration utilities from freedesktop.org
- rec: python-pygame
- SDL bindings for games development in Python