Package: dhis-server (5.3-2) [universe]
Links for dhis-server
Download Source Package dhis-server:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Guus Sliepen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.dhis.org]
Dynamic Host Information System - server
DHIS is a client-server architecture meant to update databases for systems which are assigned a dynamic IP[v4] address.
By the means of a DHIS client a host which is assigned a dynamic IP address (either from its ISP or from DHCP) is able to communicate with a DHIS server in order to advertise its newly acquired IP address.
Other Packages Related to dhis-server
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- rec: dhis-dns-engine
- Dynamic Host Information System - DNS engine
- rec: dhis-tools-dns
- Dynamic Host Information System - DNS configuration tools
- sug: dhis-mx-sendmail-engine
- Dynamic Host Information System - sendmail MX engine