Package: epic5 (1.0-2) [universe]
Links for epic5
Download Source Package epic5:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kurt Roeckx
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.epicsol.org]
epic irc client, version 5
epic5 is an irc client based on ircII. It is primarily suited to users who wish to write their own irc scripts or have irc scripts written by others.
Previous versions of epic were 100% compatible with ircII 2.8.2, though this is no longer the case. Instead we've taken a new direction and chosen to find places where compatibility with ircII is undesirable and fix them. No gratuitous incompatibilities have been added, though many new features have been.
Other Packages Related to epic5
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libperl5.10 (>= 5.10.0)
- shared Perl library
- dep: libruby1.8 (>= 184.108.40.206)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: tcl8.4 (>= 8.4.16)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.4 - run-time files
- sug: epic5-script
- Package not available