Package: flow-tools (1:0.68-12build1) [universe]
Links for flow-tools
Download Source Package flow-tools:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Radu Spineanu
- Ernesto Nadir Crespo Avila
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.splintered.net]
collects and processes NetFlow data
Flow-tools is library and a collection of programs used to collect, send, process, and generate reports from NetFlow data. The tools can be used together on a single server or distributed to multiple servers for large deployments. The flow-tools library provides an API for development of custom applications for NetFlow export versions 1,5,6 and the 14 currently defined version 8 subversions. A Perl and Python interface have been contributed and are included in the package.
A NetFlow is network traffic information exported (via UDP) to an external machine. The external machine processes such information to produce network traffic accounting, network billing, network monitoring, etc.
Other Packages Related to flow-tools
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libpq5 (>= 8.4~0cvs20090328)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: fprobe
- export captured traffic to remote NetFlow Collector