Package: gftp-text (2.0.19-2ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for gftp-text
Download Source Package gftp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Xavier Oswald
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gftp.org]
colored FTP client using GLib
gFTP text version is a multithreaded FTP client running under console and written using GLib.
* simultaneous downloads, * resuming of interrupted file transfers, * file transfer queues, * downloading of entire directories, * FTP and HTTP proxy support, * remote directory caching, * passive and non-passive file transfers, * drag-n-drop support, * bookmarks menu, * support for SSH and SSH2 file transfers, * support FXP transferts, * stop button, and many more features.
Author: Brian Masney <email@example.com>
Other Packages Related to gftp-text
- dep: gftp-common (= 2.0.19-2ubuntu1)
- shared files for other gFTP packages
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries