Package: globus-gfork-progs (0.2-2) [universe]
Links for globus-gfork-progs
Download Source Package globus-gfork:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mattias Ellert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.globus.org]
Globus Toolkit - GFork Programs
The Globus Toolkit is an open source software toolkit used for building Grid systems and applications. It is being developed by the Globus Alliance and many others all over the world. A growing number of projects and companies are using the Globus Toolkit to unlock the potential of grids for their cause.
The globus-gfork-progs package contains: GFork Programs - GFork is user configurable super-server daemon very similar to xinetd. It listens on a TCP port. When clients connect to a port it runs an administrator defined program which services that client connection, just as x/inetd do.
Other Packages Related to globus-gfork-progs
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libglobus-common0
- Globus Toolkit - Common Library
- dep: libglobus-gfork0
- Globus Toolkit - GFork
- dep: libglobus-xio0
- Globus Toolkit - Globus XIO Framework
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6a)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool