Package: gnunet-fuse (0.8.0c-4) [universe]
Links for gnunet-fuse
Download Source Package gnunet-fuse:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNUnet Maintainers
- Daniel Baumann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnunet.org]
secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (fuse filesystem client)
GNUnet is a peer-to-peer framework which focuses on providing security. All link-to-link messages in the network are confidential and authenticated. The framework provides a transport abstraction layer and can currently encapsulate the peer-to-peer traffic in UDP, TCP, or SMTP messages.
This package contains the fuse filesystem client. In order use GNUnet, you also need gnunet-server either on your server or on your local machine.
Other Packages Related to gnunet-fuse
- dep: gnunet-client
- secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (client)
- dep: gnunet-common
- secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (common)
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.6)
- Filesystem in USErspace library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- sug: gnunet-server
- secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (server)