Package: krb5-ftpd (1:1.0~alpha1-1) [universe]
Links for krb5-ftpd
Download Source Package krb5-appl:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Sam Hartman
- Russ Allbery
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [web.mit.edu]
Secure FTP server supporting MIT Kerberos
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains an FTP server that uses Kerberos for authentication.
Other Packages Related to krb5-ftpd
- dep: krb5-config
- Configuration files for Kerberos Version 5
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries