Package: libgensec0 (4.0.0~alpha8+git20090912-1) [universe]
Links for libgensec0
Download Source Package samba4:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Samba Debian Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Steve Langasek
- Christian Perrier
- Noèl Köthe
- Steinar H. Gunderson
- Jelmer Vernooij
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.samba.org]
Generic Security Library
The Samba software suite is a collection of programs that implements the SMB protocol for unix systems, allowing you to serve files to Windows, NT, OS/2 and DOS clients, as well as run as a domain controller for Active Directory.
These packages contain snapshot versions of Samba 4, the next-generation version of Samba. These should be considered _experimental_, and should not be used in production. In particular, no guarantees are made with regard to upgrades between versions.
This library provides a generalized API for several security protocols.
Other Packages Related to libgensec0
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libldb0
- LDAP-like embedded database - shared library
- dep: libtalloc2 (>= 2.0.0)
- hierarchical pool based memory allocator
- dep: libtdb1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Trivial Database - shared library
- dep: libtevent0
- talloc-based event loop library - shared library
- dep: samba-common (>= 2:3.4.0~pre2-1)
- common files used by both the Samba server and client
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime