Package: libpam-nufw (2.2.21-4build1) [universe]
Links for libpam-nufw
Download Source Package nufw:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pierre Chifflier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.nufw.org]
The authenticating firewall [PAM module]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target. It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a strict security model and can apply different access rules to users connected on the same host, for example.
This packages contains a PAM module to transparently authenticate to the NuFW authentication daemon. It uses the login and password to start a NuFW client, for the duration of the session.
Other Packages Related to libpam-nufw
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libnuclient3 (= 2.2.21-4build1)
- The authenticating firewall [client library]
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library