Package: mrtg (2.16.2-5ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for mrtg
Download Source Package mrtg:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Adam Majer
- Sandro Tosi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [oss.oetiker.ch]
multi router traffic grapher
The Multi Router Traffic Grapher is a tool primarily used to monitor the traffic load on network links (typically by using SNMP). MRTG generates HTML pages containing PNG images which provide a LIVE visual representation of this traffic. MRTG typically produces daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly graphs.
In addition to monitoring via SNMP, MRTG can also generate graphs based on the output of any application, allowing one to generate graphs of anything that needs monitoring (for example, CPU and memory usage, email volumes, web hits, etc). For faster data collection, MRTG can also interface to RRDtool.
The mrtg-contrib package contains the contributed scripts and configuration files that used to form part of the mrtg package.
Other Packages Related to mrtg
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsnmp-session-perl (>= 1.12)
- Perl support for accessing SNMP-aware devices
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: perl-modules (>= 5.6.0)
- Core Perl modules
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, boa, bozohttpd, cherokee, dhttpd, ebhttpd, fnord, lighttpd, mathopd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, monkey, nginx, ocsigen, thttpd, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- or www-browser
- virtual package provided by arora, chimera2, chromium-browser, conkeror, edbrowse, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, firefox, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, netsurf, rekonq, seamonkey-browser, w3m, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule
- sug: mrtg-contrib
- multi router traffic grapher (contributed files)