Package: munin (1.4.4-1ubuntu1.2) [security]
Links for munin
Download Source Package munin:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Munin Debian Maintainers
- Tore Anderson
- Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsaker
- Loic Dachary (OuoU)
- Matthias Schmitz
- Holger Levsen
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
- Tom Feiner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [munin-monitoring.org]
network-wide graphing framework (grapher/gatherer)
Munin is a highly flexible and powerful solution used to create graphs of virtually everything imaginable throughout your network, while still maintaining a rattling ease of installation and configuration.
This package contains the grapher/gatherer. You will only need one instance of it in your network. It will periodically poll all the nodes in your network it's aware of for data, which it in turn will use to create graphs and HTML pages, suitable for viewing with your graphical web browser of choice.
It is also able to alert you if any value is outside of a preset boundary, useful if you want to be alerted if a filesystem is about to grow full, for instance. You can do this by making Munin run an arbitrary command when you need to be alert it, or make use of the intrinsic Nagios support.
Munin is written in Perl, and relies heavily on Tobi Oetiker's excellent RRDtool. To see a real example of Munin in action, you can follow a link from <http://munin.projects.linpro.no/> to a live installation.
Other Packages Related to munin
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libhtml-template-perl
- HTML::Template : A module for using HTML Templates with Perl
- dep: liblog-log4perl-perl
- A Perl port of the widely popular log4j logging package.
- dep: librrds-perl (>= 1.3)
- Time-series data storage and display system (Perl interface, shared)
- dep: munin-common (= 1.4.4-1ubuntu1.2)
- network-wide graphing framework (common)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: rrdtool
- Time-series data storage and display system (programs)
- dep: ttf-dejavu
- Metapackage to pull in ttf-dejavu-core and ttf-dejavu-extra
- rec: libdate-manip-perl
- module for manipulating dates
- rec: munin-node
- network-wide graphing framework (node)
- sug: www-browser
- virtual package provided by arora, chimera2, chromium-browser, conkeror, edbrowse, elinks, elinks-lite, elvis, elvis-console, epiphany-browser, firefox, konqueror, links, links2, lynx-cur, midori, netrik, netsurf, rekonq, seamonkey-browser, w3m, xemacs21-mule, xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn, xemacs21-nomule