Package: newpki-client (2.0.0+rc1-4) [universe]
Links for newpki-client
Download Source Package newpki-client:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pierre Chifflier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.newpki.org]
PKI based on the OpenSSL low-level API (client package)
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) are designed to manage certificates on a long term. All the data are handled through a MySQL database, which provides a convenient frontend to OpenSSL, and options such as seeking a certificate with a search engine.
The actual version is able to handle multiple Certificate Authorities in one server, to publish a certificate request from a Certificate Signing Request, to certify a request, to revoke a certificate and to manage one or more Certificate Revocation Lists. It also able to search for the waiting requests or certificates, to respond to OCSP requests and to seek in and publish to LDAP Directory.
This package provides a graphical client for NewPKI, written in C++ with using the wxWidgets (http://www.wxwidgets.org) cross-platform framework to allow it to run on multiple platforms.
Other Packages Related to newpki-client
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libnewpki2 (>= 2.0.0+rc1-1)
- PKI based on the OpenSSL low-level API (core library)
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxbase2.6-0 (>= 220.127.116.11.2)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk2.6-0 (>= 18.104.22.168.2)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library