Package: openmpi-checkpoint (1.4.1-2) [universe]
Links for openmpi-checkpoint
Download Source Package openmpi:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Open MPI Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Manuel Prinz
- Sylvestre Ledru
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.open-mpi.org]
high performance message passing library -- checkpoint support
Open MPI is a project combining technologies and resources from several other projects (FT-MPI, LA-MPI, LAM/MPI, and PACX-MPI) in order to build the best MPI library available. A completely new MPI-2 compliant implementation, Open MPI offers advantages for system and software vendors, application developers and computer science researchers.
This package contains binaries needed for checkpointing Open MPI applications.
Other Packages Related to openmpi-checkpoint
- dep: blcr-util
- Userspace tools to Checkpoint and Restart Linux processes
- dep: libcr0 (>= 0.8.2)
- Libraries to Checkpoint and Restart Linux processes
- dep: openmpi-bin (= 1.4.1-2)
- high performance message passing library -- binaries