Package: pdns-server (2.9.22-3ubuntu0.1) [security] [universe]
Links for pdns-server
Download Source Package pdns:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PowerDNS Maintainers
- Christoph Haas
- Matthijs Mohlmann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
extremely powerful and versatile nameserver
PowerDNS is a versatile nameserver which supports a large number of different backends ranging from simple zonefiles to relational databases and load balancing/failover algorithms. PowerDNS tries to emphasize speed and security.
This is the authoritative nameserver that answers questions about domains that it knows about. It also includes the bind backend that allows PowerDNS to retrieve domain info from zone files as used by the "bind" software.
Other Packages Related to pdns-server
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: ucf (>= 0.28)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: pdns-doc
- PowerDNS manual