Package: pdsh (2.18-5) [universe]
Links for pdsh
Download Source Package pdsh:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Brian Pellin
- tony mancill
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [computing.llnl.gov]
Efficient rsh-like utility, for using hosts in parallel
Pdsh is a high-performance, parallel remote shell utility, similar to dsh. It has built-in, thread-safe clients for rsh. Pdsh uses a "sliding window" parallel algorithm to conserve socket resources on the initiating node and to allow progress to continue while timeouts occur on some connections.
It makes all parallel connections from one client machine, and attempts to keep 32 (default, can be changed on command line) connections to remote machines at any given time. It can run single commands or as an interactive shell.
Other Packages Related to pdsh
- dep: genders (>= 1.4-1-1)
- cluster configuration management database tools
- dep: libgenders0
- C library for parsing and querying a genders database
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language