Package: pyneighborhood (0.4-0ubuntu5) [universe]
Links for pyneighborhood
Download Source Package pyneighborhood:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Cody A.W. Somerville
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [pyneighborhood.sourceforge.net]
A GTK+ application that allows you to browse network shares
pyNeighborhood is GTK+ 2 rewrite of a well-known GTK+ 1 tool LinNeighborhood.
pyNeighborhood allows users to browse SMB (e.g. Windows Network Neighborhood) networks under X, and mount/unmount SMB shared filesystems via a graphical interface.
In order for pyNeighborhood to work properly, you must have the smbfs filesystem compiled into your kernel and have a working Samba setup.
Other Packages Related to pyneighborhood
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.6)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.7.1)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: smbclient (>= 3.0.22)
- command-line SMB/CIFS clients for Unix
- dep: smbfs
- Samba file system utilities