Package: riece (6.1.0-2) [universe]
Links for riece
Download Source Package riece:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- OHASHI Akira
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
an IRC client for Emacs
Riece is a user interface for IRC (Internet Relay Chat). You should spell it with the first letter capitalized and pronounce it as /ri:s/.
The features of Riece are as follows:
* Several IRC servers may be used at the same time. * Many features built upon the extension mechanism called add-on. Currently 30 such add-ons are available. * Installation is easy. Riece doesn't depend on other packages. * Setup is easy. Automatically save/restore the configuration. * Step-by-step instructions are included. * Mostly compliant with the latest IRC client protocol (RFC 2812).
Other Packages Related to riece
- sug: dictionaries-common
- Common utilities for spelling dictionary tools
- sug: easypg
- yet another GnuPG interface for Emacs
- sug: kakasi
- KAnji KAna Simple Inverter
- sug: libgettext-ruby1.8
- Gettext for ruby1.8
- sug: lsdb
- The Lovely Sister Database (email rolodex) for Emacs
- sug: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8